You can find the challenge in the card gallery under Butterfly Wing Challenge. I loved how the challenge made me think about what I wanted to create. I enjoy using material on a card even though it takes more work. The white patches are clouds and the yellow peony is actually the sun. To some it might all look like a flower. The gathered blue is the pond. I really pleased with how it turned out.
Supplies:
Cuttlebug emboss folder-spots & dots
Stamp-Magnolia
Nestibilities-peony
Wings-A Print A Day butterfly
Stickles-Black Diamond, Ranger
Copics
Sequins-Scarlet Lime
Material: Charlotte, Debbie Beaves-Violet patch inc
Thimbleberries, 1988-2008
Moda, Collections for a cause
6 comments:
This card is so stunning, look at those adorable wings on tilda, you have been so very creative totally in awe of you!! have a fabulous day, hugs Linda x
WOW - Now those are WINGS!!!
What a lot of work you have gone to. Love your creation.......
Hugs, Candy
Patti, this card is simply FABULOUS!!! Those wings you created look so cool on that card, and the soft blues you used are great. You go girl!!
Patti, I received your package, thank you so much for all those stamped images and love the little stamp you included!!
hugs!
danielle
That is an amazng set of wings! Such lovely details! WOW!
WoW! What beautiful wings! Great card! Hugs
Post a Comment