This was created with CHERRY ON TOP by Veelana Designs. Romantic colored pp with rich colors. Cute ribbon, strawberry, cherries and a cupcake. (flowers & leaves by j3 designs, brush jessica sprague, away)
This was created with a Veelana Designs kit called POLKA DOTS. Lots of cheery spring colors, polka dots and frames.
This was also created with the POLKA DOTS KIT by Veelana Designs. This shows the variety of pictures that could be used with a kit. (the brush that was used is by jessica sprague, away & branches, j3 designs)
This LO was created using NLP Designs APPLE BLOSSOM KIT. Soft colors of pink, yellow and green. Cute flowers and some stitching are a perfect match for this kit. I layered the stitching side by side to create the mesh look.
This is a NLP Designs kit that was given as a freebie during the grand opening. Its not available in the store & the link has expired but I wanted to show what I did with this kit. I ghosted the larger image, used some brushes by Scrappers Guide to erase the border. I also used the stamp brush and erased some of the red pp to get some of the green to show through. (flowers & leaves by j3 designs)I posted some LO's I created with some of Digiscrapdesign kits on their blog, HERE. I have posted some on my own blog on previous posts but will be adding some to this post too.
The Creative Team (which I'm part of) will be posting their own LO's using the same kits on the Digiscrapdesign blog. You can buy these kits at the store. We'd like to invite you to join our forum and become part of our digi family. Also, check out the gallery at the forum to see all the different takes on each kit. You can find a link on the right side in my side bar. Our designers are: NLP Designs, Stephster17 Designs, Veelana's Designs and Wacky Scraps Designs and they've created some awesome kits.
No comments:
Post a Comment