(The rules….link your tagger and list these rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.)
Here's 7 facts about me:
1. We traveled the world when I was younger for my Dad's Drag Racing Career. (loved it!)
2. I've been married to my childhood sweetheart for 32 years.
3. I'm an addicted to All Moments Remembered MB kinda person
4. My favorite holiday is Christmas (lots of scrappy present)
5. I love fried spam
6. I don't cook the Thanksgiving turkey anymore, my DH does on the BBQ
7. My first car was a 340 Plymouth Duster that I loved to race.
Instead of tagging people that probably already did this, I tag all visitors to my blog if their interested...
1 comment:
Hi, Patti! I loved reading your 7 random facts. I'm not cooking Thanksgiving turkey this year either. My mom is :)
Thank you for all the sweet comments you've left on my blog. They mean a lot to me. HUGS :)
Post a Comment