Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Digi LO


















Click on picture to see all of it.  
Here' a digi LO with pictures from our trip to the Expo in October.  This was at dinner on the last night. Yea, thats me and my DD doing the raspberry.  LOL  And my son and his girlfriend in the picture on the right..........TFL>>>>>>>>>Patti


Supplies:

Butterfly-J3 Designs
Tree pp-Scrap Girls, Kerri Schueller-Tree of life
Leaves-Christina Renee
Bird-Angela Blachard
Journal Spot-Scrapper's Guide, Linda Sattgast
Medalians-Scrapper's Guide, Linda Sattgast
Brn p-Scrap Girls, Keri Schueller-our of order
Lt brn p-Scrap Girls, Kerri Schueller-Just Words
Flowered -Scrap Girls, Kerri Schueller-Small Flower Edges
String bow-Unknown 

1 comment:

Formerly known as: Queen of Bling said...

Nice Digital L.O. I made an altered piece with a digital program a creating keepsakes one, but I'm one for texture so of course I had to add fibers and doo dads. P.s. I just ordered to sets from the stamp club!!! (Mags: Winter and the spring collection!) See what ya started LOL! I haven't been craftin' too much, just got out of the hosp. again!!! Hope all is well in your life! Great Works as usual and love the songs!