Tuesday, November 18, 2008

BASB CHALLENGE






















  2 page 8x8 LO

This is for the BASB CHALLENGE.  We are supposed to make up our own kit from different manufacturer's and do a LO with this kit.  My pictures are always out of order when I upload to my blog.  The one with the supplies are all the items I chose from my stash.  There are two tags that are hidden and I've taken a picture of them so you can see what I did.  Then theres the finished LO.  
Supplies:
Journal spots-Theresa Collins-Journal It (AMR)
Overlay-Hangman old flame, pop culture-KI Memories (AMR)
PP-Bo Bunny, Organic jasmine (AMR)
       Pink Paislee-Spring Fling Collection (AMR)
       Dream Street Papers, Art Nouveau, Kelly Shults Designs (AMR)
       Bo Bunny-Beautiful Life Collection (AMR)
       Fancy Pants-Couragous (AMR)
       CS-Wausau (special) (AMR)
Metal Tag-Inspirations, Markings by CR Gibson (gift)
Flowers-Prima (from expo)
Chipboard-Basic Grey, Intense (big lots)
Ribbon-Offray Microspool, My Dog & Bones (gift)
Skittles-My skittle jar
Ink-Pallette (class kit at expo)
Bark-Our wood pile

7 comments:

Dawn said...

Thanks for joining in the BASB challenge! Your LO's are FAB-U-LOUS!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Your kit & layout is wonderful! Thanks so much in taking part in our challenge!!!

Denise said...

Wow! Thank you for joining in on the BASB Challenge. You did a marvelous job putting together your kit and creating a layout from it. Pebbles is adorable!

diana albright said...

so awesome!! thanks for playing along with us at BASB!

GretaB said...

Well done!! Your pup is so cute! Thanks for participating. :)

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Love the cute kit you put together, and the layouts you made from it are AWESOME!!! beautiful work!! I just may have to try my hand at this one (I've got loads of stash I should play with LOL!)

~Gabrielle xx

liz mataraza said...

what a beautiful layout! great elements you chose for your kit.
thanks for stopping by and playing along!