Saturday, November 29, 2008

BLOG Candy Alert!


This post is from her blog not mine. Please go to her blog to leave a comment to enter for her blog candy..ARTFULL ILA has some blog candy for hitting 100,000.(contributed by Magnolia & High Hopes) Whoooooo Hoooooo! Thats a huge amount of visitors...

Here's what she says to do to:

To enter all you have to do is comment on this post....telling me what your favorite Christmas movie is or your favorite Christmas song.... by Wednesday night Dec 3rd.... If you would like to spread the word about this candy....that would be so Wonderful!.. ..but is not a requirement to enter to win this candy......Everyone is Welcome to enter! I will post the winners on the morning of Thursday Dec 4th.

You can buy Magnolia stamps in the USA at Magnolicious.












6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Patti, for the link. I'm so glad I stopped by... I saw that you have a link to the Cuttlebug Spot, and I just got one, so I'm going to check it out.

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
Chris

Anonymous said...

Me again, I didn't say what link! LOL! Thanks for the link for the blog goodies, Artfully Ila. :)

Harley Dee said...

Thanks for the heads up Patti! :)

Nancywithajones said...

thank youuu! IF I WIN I will share :) hehehe

Anonymous said...

Wow~ great blog candy. Swwweeettt!!!
Well- favorite song: Cheech and Chong's Santa Claus and His Ole' Lady is the most halarious song. Just love it!

And I just can't pick one favorite Christmas movie. Christmas isn't hear until I've seen National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, White Christmas, It's a Wonderful Life and of course, the classic Charlie Brown Christmas movie. Happy Holidays all and good luck.
AMR (mnbabe) Melissa

Samantha said...

WOW! That's one sweet blog candy give-a-way. Thanks for alerting us!!