Oh, can I live there?! It looks so cozy and warm. I'm feeling much better today, thank goodness. No more hacking up a lung. YAY! I gotta get ready for this little craft fair I'm doing on Saturday. If you can make it out, you should come! It's Apple Valley's Winter Wonderland and Xmas Tree Lighting from 2-6. Free refreshments and cookies will be served plus you get to see me :) LOL. It's at our town hall off Dale Evans and HWY 18 if you happen to be in the neighborhood!
2 comments:
Oh, can I live there?! It looks so cozy and warm. I'm feeling much better today, thank goodness. No more hacking up a lung. YAY! I gotta get ready for this little craft fair I'm doing on Saturday. If you can make it out, you should come! It's Apple Valley's Winter Wonderland and Xmas Tree Lighting from 2-6. Free refreshments and cookies will be served plus you get to see me :) LOL. It's at our town hall off Dale Evans and HWY 18 if you happen to be in the neighborhood!
Very nice! I want to live here too.
Post a Comment