Sunday, November 8, 2009

3 NEW LO'S




These all all digi and I used Maelia Designs kit, Fairies Of Lotus Lake. These LO's are from when DH and I went to one of our local lakes. They have a stable and lots of space to ride horses. At one end of the park, they keep some of the horses in a fenced off field. We buy a large bag of carrots and feed whatever horses are there at the time at least once a week. Most of the horses are starting to recognize us and will come to us fairly easy. But a few ignore us until they see a few horses eating from our hands. LOL And the ones that completely ignore us just miss out on a tasty treat.
I decided to do a digi album of all the times we're at this lake, whether walking our boxer (Pebbles), feeding the horses or taking our DGS to the waterpark/playground.

1 comment:

MaΓ©lia said...

Your pages are wonderful!!!!!! I love them!!!!