Thursday, November 19, 2009

CANDY COATED SCRAPS GOLDEN HOLIDAY KIT

Here's a beautiful Christmas kit from CANDY COATED SCRAPS, called GOLDEN HOLIDAY. Lots of rich gold colors.


And here are 2 LO's I created using this kit. The kit can be purchased at Boutique-digiscrap.com
And, if you go to CANDY COATED SCRAPS BLOG, you'll find an adorable QP at the end of the post



1 comment:

Formerly known as: Queen of Bling said...

I LOVE this kit and what you have done with it! Thanks for the well wishes, the porta cath surg. is def. a good thing. I've been having the PICC lines and my veins are just getting too scarred from too many. So, in the long run this is the way. I just have to stay well enough for the surgery because it's anesthesia. (Been trying since June) So just pray my lungs can stay well enough. Thanks so much! I gotta get my butt in gear and get pics, I wanna do a blogg candy. I never have, so come back and check me out. Gimme your opinion, (be honest) Is that donation button too tacky? I want to get into selling some of my patterns etc but with me being on disability, I can't really 'sell' stuff so the button isn't technically income right? Plus it's up to the person to freely give. Thanks for the input.