Wednesday, April 15, 2009

WEDNESDAY PRODUCT CHALLENGE AT AMR

Here's another LO for the product challenge.      I'm doing this challenge every Wednesday (Wednesday Product Challenge) this month.
The challenge is to use one CS, 2 pattern papers, stickles, two buttons, tearing, inking, one jewel, a flower and an animal of some kind. THats it, easy peasy!! TIA
Everything is either from AMR's past December kit or through the AMR online store. Stickles was a present from my DD, jewel was from a pair of jeans, CS for quilling is from Costco.
Come join us at ALL MOMENTS REMEMBERED (AMR)  We have lots of challenges, one for each day of the week and you have 1 week to complete a challenge before you have to post it.  So, come join the forum and become a part of the AMR family.  And while your there, check out AMR's online store...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That layout is so stinkin' cute! I love the bunny.

Samantha said...

Great LO, Patti! You do such wonderfully unique work that's so characteristically you!! The bunny is just too darn cute. I can't wait to see what you do next!