Wednesday, April 29, 2009

BLOG CANDY AT PASSION FOR CRAFTS ALERT!

























                                             HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY, DEBBIE!!
(Winner has been picked, go to passion for crafts to see if it is you.)
There's some yummy-licious candy being offered at PASSION FOR CRAFTS,  picture 
shown above.  Wowzers!!!  Thats alot of card making love there.  
And  while your there, please check out her cards.  She makes beautiful cards.  I'm now 
her follower and will be adding her to my blog list.

Here's the list of items:
Set A (36) Copic Ciao Markers (I got this set because it's a good starter and includes skin shades) Nestabilities (5) Sets: Labels 2, Labels 3, Labels 4, Classic heart and Scalloped Classic heart.
Martha Stewart Floral Lace border punch.
Miss Anya Stamp set by The Greeting Farm.
2 6x6" pads of the latest releases from Basic Grey Lime Rickey and Wisteria.
100 Flowers.
20 x 1 metre lengths of assorted ribbons
25 Flower Buttons.

So head on over to PASSION FOR CRAFTS and see what you have to do to be eligible for Debbie's yummy-licious blog candy!!

3 comments:

Patricia St Martin said...

I love your blog. Spellbinders are one of the best inventions. I will see you at ant stamp will do.
Patricia

Patricia St Martin said...

I forgot about the birdie picture. Just love it. Did you take it?
Patricia

PattiM said...

Nope. Don't know who did.

Hugs,

PattiM