I want this LO to be mostly paper. I used Basic Grey, Hey Sugar. Paper or pp has to be die cut or punched all the way around, any size.
Layered
You can add 5 beads or jewels,
two trinkets (bow DD wore, heart from me)
& a pc. of lace or ribbon 9" long.
You can sew everything onto the LO if you want, not necessary
Distressing or inking edges look great but not necessary, up to you
Layered
You can add 5 beads or jewels,
two trinkets (bow DD wore, heart from me)
& a pc. of lace or ribbon 9" long.
You can sew everything onto the LO if you want, not necessary
Distressing or inking edges look great but not necessary, up to you
Supplies:
PP-Cosmo Cricket, Hey Sugar
Barrett-T's
Lace/ribbon-My ribbon jar
Silver heart-My trinket jr
Beads-My bead jar
Punch-Martha Stewart, lace
This is a LO of our DD, before we took her home from the hospital. There's a tag behind the stripped paper with birth details. The journaling paper is behind the pink punched CS. I did lots of sewing, distressing/inking. TFL...............
No comments:
Post a Comment