Sunday, May 4, 2008

This is a LO I did for All Moments Remembered's NSD crop....Linda's challenge was to use a non traditional scrapbook item to stamp with.... I used embroidery floss that I inked and stamped with...In the pictures are my son and me in the late 80's..
CS-pink/Costco
CS-cream-Bazzill (April Kit)
PP-Basic Grey/Sultry-post (May kit)
Stamped item-embroidery floss
Ink-Colorbox/cats eye
Stickles-lime green, magenta, green, copper, star dust
Ledger

6 comments:

Rachel said...

What awesome layouts!!! Looks like you had fun at the crop.

Love'em!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Great layout of you and your son. I love how the floss stamping came out.
~ Rachel

elizabeth kartchner said...

cute scrap pages!!

thanks for saying happy birthday!
have a great day!

:)

Stacy said...

You did great on all of the challenges.

Jackie said...

Hi Patti,
I am here to leave you some love.You did a great job on all of your lo's.