MORE SNEAK PEEKS AT ALL MOMENTS REMEMBERED'S JUNE KIT
Here's some more yumminess from Jenn/Nygirl... Look at the little birdie... and the butterfly mirrors....Tooo cute and I love the pp.....Still waiting to get my hands on my kit......
Oh my gosh I love those mirrors! :) And a Google Reader is just a way to subscribe to a blog so that you can see everytime they update. You are on mine :) But I'm happy being on your link, so yes, that counts :)
4 comments:
Thanks for putting all those fabulous peeks in one place. :)
Oh my gosh I love those mirrors! :) And a Google Reader is just a way to subscribe to a blog so that you can see everytime they update. You are on mine :) But I'm happy being on your link, so yes, that counts :)
This months kit looks so pretty. TFS!!!!
Patti, thanks for adding my peeks to your blog and for the kind words! You are going to just love this kit! I promise!
Post a Comment