Thursday, May 8, 2008










These three are at the Scrapbook Co.
Boy, did we shop...





The first one was taken after we ate lunch, right in front of Applebee's...  So after lunch we drove down to the scrapbook store in Ontario... This is a huge store... Lots of oooh's and awe's and I have to have that......I had a blast with Samantha and look forward to many more excursions into shopping......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man that looks so awesome!!! Great pics of you guys!!!!!

Dee said...

fanTAStic pics, patti!! i know it must have been a total blast getting to meet sam & play together! thanks SOOO much for sharing your experience with us!

Anonymous said...

Hi , I wish I could go to a scrap book store that large, I would get lost forever and spend all of my money there...TFS from retirednrse

Jackie said...

What a store!Those are such cute pics.Looks like you had fun.It's so nice you got to meet IRL.