Wednesday, April 30, 2008

WHOOOO HOOOOO!  I just had to do that, it's almost 4 am right now..  ALL MOMENTS REMEMBERED will be having their kit reveal on May 1st.... I can't wait to see what I'm getting this month.  The sneak peeks have been driving me nuts...Problem though, I'll probably be asleep when its revealed....Have been every time.... Boo Hooo    Don't forget that AMR's crop is this Saturday.... on NSD!  Come to the best MB around and if your not a member, please register so you can create and play....Hope to see you there..

Edited

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I am so glad I came here! I didn't know the kit was being revealed. Oh and that I had to register for the NSD crop. How do I go about doing that?


Toodles,
Rachel

*SunnyNColorado*

PattiM said...

Sorry Rachel....4am and I read someone's post that said 1 more day for the kit reveal....LOL Its on the 1st....Funny how you can get the days mixed up....

And the register part is for anyone who wants to become a member.... Become a member to go to the crop....

Have a great day..

Patti
(Pattie's passion)

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!!!