

Katharina at Creative ideas by Katharina has a eye candy contest on her blog until April 25, o8... The prize is this cute stamp from Hanglar and Stanglar....This is what she says:
Hello again everybody,
I am back with my promised Hanglar and Stanglar birthday blog candy post:)As most of you will know, my 30th birthday is coming up at April, 17th. To celebrate this special event (me getting old..hehe) I came up with an extroardinary candy. I will give away one brand new, original Hanglar And Stanglar stamp! Yes, you are reading right;) A real stamp of this very hard to get beauties. I know you are all desperate to get your hands on one of these cute little Hanglars:) At least I was, before I discovered a way to get them:) So here she is, the sweet little Hanglar girl you can win:(picture to left)
Joanne has a tutorial on this page for making flowers, totally cute...And more in here sidebar (picture to right-finished flower).............. In her side bar click on Hangler & Stangler Blog Candy, then click on Katharina (here) and you'll find the contest info.... This is where the flower tutorial is located....Anyhow, I entered and copied the tutorial instructions down for those adorable flowers.....{winner will randomly be selected on April 25th, 8pm Middle European Time}
Joanne has a tutorial on this page for making flowers, totally cute...And more in here sidebar (picture to right-finished flower).............. In her side bar click on Hangler & Stangler Blog Candy, then click on Katharina (here) and you'll find the contest info.... This is where the flower tutorial is located....Anyhow, I entered and copied the tutorial instructions down for those adorable flowers.....{winner will randomly be selected on April 25th, 8pm Middle European Time}
1 comment:
thanks girl for putting the sneaks of everyone up and hey those punches are so heavenly and I think I am gonna have to get in on that Frenzy.
Post a Comment