


Here's some new punches that Mike's had recently.... One of the MB's members had boughten these three and said their were 2 others she was interested in but didn't have enough money for 5 punches..... I'm very interested in these and will be looking for them when I go there...... What do you think???? Are you going to get in on the upcoming frenzy??? If so, I sure we won't be the only ones.... HEEE HEEEE!!
1 comment:
Hello thank you very much for your kind words on my blog today.
look here is the link for the kits:
http://www.dreamcottage.nu/Club/index.html
the spring can not be ordered anymore but you can now order the summer one.
you can change currency to $$.
about my coloring
i do youse copic sketch and STampin up reinkers.
i do have prisma pencils but this is too much work for me. too time consuming cause i post every day a card.
let me know if i can help you with further informations
oh.. forgot... there will be a magnolia store for the us soon. did you read that on my blog?
Post a Comment