Sunday, August 29, 2010

SOME YUMMY CANDY AT

A THOUSAND SHEETS OF PAPER BLOG

Amy from A Thousand Sheets Of Paper said:  That's a lot of paper, huh? Perhaps just a bit crazy to send all to one person, so I'm breaking it apart into five candies of 200 sheets each. And the fun doesn't stop there! I couldn't celebrate a wonderful, exciting, surprising and simply amazing year of stamping and blogging without throwing some stamps into the mix as well! So I have collected stamps from all of my most favorite companies into one MEGA CANDY! Wanna know who all is included? 


Amy at A Thousand Sheets Of Paper will leave this candy open through Friday, September 3rd then random generator will pick a winner and I will announce on Saturday, September 4th.


So, head on over to A THOUSAND SHEETS OF PAPER to see what you  have to do to be eligible. 


While your there, please check out Amy's blog..  She has some beautiful cards that she's made, which means lots of inspiration.

No comments: