SCRAPPING IS MY PASSION

BLESSED BEYOND WORDS!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Martha Stewart Giveaway

Martha Stewart Giveaway
Go check out her:

Seashore scrapbook
Vacation memory jar
Accordian Travelogue
Kids scrapbook with envelopes
Posted by PattiM at 9:14 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Check out my Dad's blogs...........

  • Joe Smith Drag Racing
  • Irwindale Raceway-Lions Dragstrip-San Gabriel Drags
  • True Bench Racing Stories
  • Joe Smith Racing
  • GRANDDADDY JOE SMITH, NOSTALGIA SPOKEN HERE (MY DAD)

Followers (who read my blog)

My Blog List

  • Floral Fantasies
    Vibrant blooms and Autumn snippets - Morning all, mid way inspiration day at We Love Stamping where we are following Avril's theme of Summer Blooms. Prizes are Penny Black stamps and stencil...
    6 days ago
  • House Mouse Monday Challenge
    HMFMC #472 ATG with the option of Add a Ribbon/String Aug 17th - 30th - * Eeeeekkkkk!!!Welcome back House Mouse FANS!* *Time for a new challenge!Anything Goes * or the option theme of Add a Ribbon/String Hosted by our...
    1 week ago
  • Shimmerz Paints
    Best Day | Color Kitz Collection | Shannon Allor - Hello friends! It’s Shannon up on the blog today sharing this colorful layout using the Color Kitz, Paper Kitz and Bonuz Bundle! I love layering all of...
    1 week ago
  • TheBloggess.com {lots of cussing on this blog but she is sooo funny}
    Fire nipples - My eyes have decided to stop working in low-light so I bought this necklace thing that has little flashlights at the end so I could use it for reading and ...
    1 week ago
  • Work in Progress
    New digs - So, on Saturday, Nathan, Noah and I went down to Boulder and helped Micah move his stuff from my brother's and from his storage unit to his new rental. ...
    1 week ago
  • Scrap with Stacy
    August 2026 Scrappy Friends Tic Tac Toe Challenge Reveal - Welcome Friends! I am here to share my * August 2026 Scrappy Friends Tic Tac Toe challenge*. *Rochelle Spears* and I each host a challenge every month. ...
    3 weeks ago
  • pretty paper. true stories. {and scrapbooking classes with cupcakes.}
    Tell Your Story - An Online Journaling Workshop - If you watch any of my chatty and crafty videos, you’ll hear me say ‘and I help you tell your stories in a creative way’ and most of the time, that means...
    5 weeks ago
  • Crafty Makes
    The Mastering Mixed Media Expo is BACK! - The Mastering Mixed Media Expo Is Back! The Mastering Mixed Media event is back! I am so excited! If you wanted to learn from other artists, for FREE, an...
    4 months ago
  • Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings!
    Thank You for 16 Wonderful Years - As I close Really Reasonable Ribbon, I want to take a moment to say thank you—from the bottom of my heart—for 16 truly wonderful years. Your support, ...
    4 months ago
  • "VANILLA JOY - FAMILY FUN"
    ??? ????????? ????? ??????????? ?? ???????? - ??? ????????? ????? ??????????? ?? ???????? ???????????? ?????? ????????? ? ??????? ??????? ???????????? ???, ??? ?? ???????????? ? ????????? ???????????...
    7 months ago
  • Sweet 'n' Crafty
    Ferris Wheel Press Marquise Fountain Pen Review - Ferris Wheel Press Marquise Fountain Pen Review! Ferris Wheel Press, One of my favourite Ink and Pen stores, I’ve been an FWP fan for a number of years a...
    10 months ago
  • Stamps, Paper, Scissors and Donkey Smiles
    Animal Crackers - Humid Afternoon - Howdy - Came home yesterday afternoon and spent some time outside with the "children" and the garden. First up was my special boy Sergio. He is such a ...
    1 year ago
  • Scrapperlicious
    Remember When Mini Album - Hello! Hello! Finally able to sneak some time to blog a little. Today, I would like to share with you a mini album which I've created using Clear Scraps ...
    1 year ago
  • LilyBean's Paperie
    The Greetery - Harvest Fest Collection Day 2… - One more day of beautiful things from The Greetery’s Harvest Fest Collection! I’ve used the lovely, new Wildwood stamp set and dies on my first card. This ...
    2 years ago
  • Red Lead
    - Red Lead Paperworks Close Ups of our Collage Art Work
    3 years ago
  • BittBox
    How to Use the Slice Tool in Adobe Illustrator - The Slice Tool in Illustrator is an excellent tool for dividing artwork into smaller pieces for various purposes, like web design, logo creation, creatin...
    3 years ago
  • Just Jingle
    My Monthly Hero May 2023 Blog Hop and Giveaway! - Hello, friends! Welcome to the May 2023 May Arts My Monthly Hero Blog hop! I am so excited to be a guest designer for this kit. You are going to absolute...
    3 years ago
  • {capture the moment}
    This feed has moved and will be deleted soon. Please update your subscription now. - The publisher is using a new address for their RSS feed. Please update your feed reader to use this new URL: *http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the...
    6 years ago
  • The Pioneer Woman - Full RSS Feed
    This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman - This Saturday is a brand new episode of “Home Sweet Home” on Food Network. My kids are helping me shoot it, my production company in the UK is editing it t...
    6 years ago
  • Just Something I Made
    New Branding and A New Moda Fabrics Family Member - Because I spend so much time on Instagram, a little less on my Facebook page, and then write the occasional email newsletter, I tend to lag a bit in blogg...
    6 years ago
  • Such a Pretty Mess
    NEW! Video Tutorial Using 49 & Markets Vintage Artistry! - Hi All! I'm super excited to share my newest scrapbook page along with a free Video Tutorial on how I made this page! I used the awesome new Vintage Ar...
    6 years ago
  • "priscillastyles"
    - πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡CLICK LINK TO JOIN THE FUN!πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡ https://www.facebook.com/events/1699880476813147/?ti=cl [image: https://www.facebook.com/events/16998804768131...
    6 years ago
  • Creating from the Heart
    ♥ Elegant Golden Invitation ♥ - Happy Saturday! Are you enjoying Fall so far? Its kind of hard to enjoy it when it's been so warm. I can't wait for some "sweater weather". I can't beli...
    6 years ago
  • Just a Scrap Dork
    - [image: Image result for prize winner] A big Thank You to everyone who spent their valuable time visiting my blog. It was a fun week revisiting t...
    6 years ago
  • FRIENDS in ART
    A Halloween Cottage House - It's that's that time of year again....I know....it still feels like summer, but we always have to get a jump on the holiday creating, right?!?! So off we...
    7 years ago
  • Craftaholics Anonymous
    Powder Room Makeover - [image: DIY Powder Room Makeover] We are settling into our new home (finally!!!) and I’ve been loving the blank canvas I have to decorate. It’s been load...
    7 years ago
  • Idle Hands
    Infinity Scarf Pattern - This infinity scarf pattern is awesome. I love the stitch and found it here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kviC5g1AHgs&t=309s I start with 260 chains, ...
    7 years ago
  • Jessica Rodarte
    greek yogurt 52 ways: #39 watergate salad - [image: greek yogurt 52 ways: # 39 watergate salad] You may remember that I have a project right now to make *Greek yogurt 52 ways*. After I completed *my ...
    8 years ago
  • OHScrap!
    New items in the Bossy Joscie Shop - Hello Friends! We have just added a few new items to the bossy joscie shop under the engraved gifts section. Originally I purchased some wooden spoon set...
    8 years ago
  • In No Simple Language
    January - June Book Round Up - I know. I know. I've pretty much abandoned blogging, but I am swinging by today to share what I've been reading in 2018. In the first six months of 2018, I...
    8 years ago
  • A Gilded Life
    Visit Our New Website! - Hey, sweet friends! We would truly love it if you would take a moment to visit us at our home base www.TheGildedGirls.com, where we continue to share what'...
    8 years ago
  • LINANNA DESIGNS
    Snow and Some Crafting - *Love the Snow* *Snowdays and time to craft* I love the snow, and have to admit to being a little excited when seeing the first snowflakes falling. Wi...
    8 years ago
  • Prima
    We Are Moving! - That's right! We have loved our time here on Typepad, but wanted to have all of our projects, downloads, etc., on the same site, so we packed up our moving...
    8 years ago
  • Art designed to Inspire
    We have moved! - Don't fret, you can still find our free downloads, tutorials and how-to articles on our website: www.kellypanacci.com, Instagram @kellypanacci and Facebook...
    8 years ago
  • BlueMoon Scrapbooking
    SALE and new Sizzix - *Today and Monday 20% off everything!!!* *use code SALETODAY * *when checking out. * *NEW Stephanie Barnard* Cards that wow! *Stephanie Barnard* has done it...
    8 years ago
  • Procrastination Station
    November 2017 Papertrey Ink Stitched Ornaments - Ring, ring, ring...is this thing on? Hi friends! It’s been awhile. Hope ya’ll are doing good. Fine here. Been a busy mom, wife, sister, and friend over th...
    8 years ago
  • A Touch of Grace
    Whitework Parchment - Lately I’ve been in a “let’s get back to the basics” mood with parchment craft. I found this lovely whitework pattern in Pergamano Magazine Vol. 8, designe...
    8 years ago
  • Scrapbook & Cards Today Blog
    We've moved!!! Details inside! - The Scrapbook & Cards Today Blog has moved to www.scrapbookandcards.com! We're excited to share a little something, something we've been working on...our n...
    8 years ago
  • Katharina Frei - Kreatives Sammelsurium
    Was ich so treibe… - … habt ihr euch sicher schon gefragt :) Auf meinem Blog war es ja mΓ€chtig ruhig in diesem Jahr. Das heißt natΓΌrlich nicht, daß ich untΓ€tig bin :) Ganz im...
    8 years ago
  • Graphic 45®
    The Graphic 45 Blog Has Move to G45papers.com - Click here to access the new Graphic 45 website.
    9 years ago
  • Donna Downey-simply me
    a New Blog Space! - https://blog.donnadowney.com/ stop over for a visit! * we are working on developing a new blog space and migrating all of out Artist Gang, Curator and Find...
    9 years ago
  • Creativity and love (lovely handmade on etsy too)
    Segudang Manfaat Madu Hitam Untuk Kesehatan - Madu hitam getir mr ialah madu yg ada faedah serta guna selaku obat konservatif pengganti. madu yg ada rasa getir ini sudah melimpah dipakai selaku komplem...
    9 years ago
  • craftification.com
    Broken Hearted - On Sunday March 5, 2017 – I suffered a miscarriage, losing our miracle baby. It is now Friday, and only now do I have the strength and hope in my heart to ...
    9 years ago
  • Vavie Design
    It's ok to watch porn, but do it responsibly! - Remember when your mother used to scold you to stop masturbating? We've all been there! "Stop jerking it, son! You will go blind if you keep on wanking!" ...
    9 years ago
  • Kaboodle Blog
    A Couple LO Tutorial - Hi, everyone! I have a couple layout created for and with ScrapbookingCoach.com to share here at Kaboodle Doodles. The technique involved is all Do-It-Your...
    9 years ago
  • Melissa Frances
    Love & Family Shabby Scrapbook Layout by Phyllis - Hey Crafty Friends, Phyllis here today to share my latest Design Team Project with you! I really love Melissa Frances chipboard and wood pieces, you can pa...
    9 years ago
  • My Craft Channel
    Creative Journals, Inserts & More with Canon - Canon: Creative Journals, Inserts & More Join Lori Allred as she shares one of her most popular blog ideas, journaling in Midori style Traveler’s Notebo...
    10 years ago
  • PINK CAT STUDIO
    Free games for the classroom! - I'm excited to announce the launch of my new educational games website that will help make subject review more engaging and fun! You can play games on int...
    10 years ago
  • Pamela's World of Scrap
    Hello From The Other Side! - Hi everyone! It's been awhile since I've posted anything, I know. My life has kinda headed in a completely different direction. And I want to tell you a...
    10 years ago
  • Papertake Weekly Challenge
    Fun Fun Fun - Hi peeps and hope you are all OK and that you are having a lovely week so far and that you are safe from this storm we’ve had here in the UK – it’s been ...
    10 years ago
  • ♥Scrappin_3rdeeschik♥
    My X-Mas Cards For This Year - Paper: Paper Bag Brown, Cherry Cobbler Red and Light Olive Glitter Glue by Ranger: Lime Green, Christmas Red, Yellow, Icicle Ink: StazOn Black, Stamp...
    10 years ago
  • Paper Paradise
    A few cards - *I made two cards Sunday afternoon. There's something about fall that makes me want to "play"! I love it!! These are not my original designs. I lifted th...
    10 years ago
  • Pretty Pressings
    25 Christmas - Hi there, today i have something older. Made this matchbox for Magnolia's Doo Hickey Christmas Vol 2 issue. Since it was published there i do have the de...
    10 years ago
  • My Mind's Eye Blog
    Bloglovin' Test - Follow my blog with Bloglovin
    10 years ago
  • Scraps and Ink
    Sunday Share - Hi all! I have soooooo many pages to share with you! The month of July just flew by and I feel like I finally have a chance to come up for air. :) My daugh...
    11 years ago
  • mad imaginations..................
    The Last Leg - If there's one thing I love its community spirit .. and this month I have experienced it multiple times ! A few weeks ago I joined in our local community ...
    11 years ago
  • Tales from Pollycraft
    Finally,an update on my little monkeys! and a couple of new releases... - Warning! Potentially LONG post... if you don't have a spare half an hour, I'd come back later.... SO... where to start??? Those that used to be regular r...
    11 years ago
  • Magnolia-licious
    NEW MAGNOLIA SAKURA COLLECTION - NEW ARRIVALS! Magnolia has done it again! The Magnolia-licious store has the NEW SAKURA collection for pre-order in the store. Here is just a sampling o...
    11 years ago
  • ♥ SkyScraps ♥
    Phone Bluetooth Pc - Another capability of a button you can enjoy longer battery life has also some other catchy buzzwords. Bluetooth devices are the phone bluetooth pc can c...
    11 years ago
  • Bodils scrappeverden
    project life week 11 - min Project life side uke 11
    11 years ago
  • Sophisticated Scraps (Poser's)
    - A huge HUGE thank you to the two awesome ladies that went out of their way to help me get my stuff back.. You went the extra mile, and I'm SO thankful. St...
    11 years ago
  • Living Creatively
    Welcome back, Mrs. Welch! - Oh my! Has it really been almost three years since I last posted on this blog? I guess life got a bit busy to say the very least. I'm going to commit to bl...
    11 years ago
  • Lea's Papercrafting & Photo Blog
    ~ 2015 Calendar Month JPEGs - Holy moly, I’ve been severely remiss on keeping my blog updated in 2014. Hopefully this post of new 2015 month JPEGs will kick off a more lively blogging ...
    11 years ago
  • Moxie Fab World
    It's a Moxie Fab World - (Source) Hello, Moxie Fabbers! Today marks my final post on Moxie Fab World. As you might have heard, *Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking* magazine is ceasing pu...
    11 years ago
  • Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker
    I have a great tip for everyone today... - I love the old, tried and true Jergens lotion, I've used it since high school. Last weekend I was at my moms and she had 3 bottles all upside down in a bo...
    11 years ago
  • paper passion and pixel mania
    Alice in Wonderland - Halloween 2014 - It's been awhile since I've been on the blog. We had a summer full of wonderful memories and sudden heartbreak. We enjoyed a road trip visiting family alo...
    11 years ago
  • Precious Memories by Julie
    Waiting for Santa - Good afternoon everyone! Today I am sharing a layout I created mixing up some patterns from Treasure Box Designs. This is available for purchase on Ebay....
    11 years ago
  • Scrap Bitz
    Checking In... - I've heard from a lot of you over the past few months checking in on me and just wanted to pop in and say HI! *I AM ALIVE LOL!* And thank you all for wo...
    11 years ago
  • Tabasco's Chic Cottage
    I am in LOVE with Tilda! - Give me some pink or some tilda and I am a happy happy camper!!
    12 years ago
  • {behind the pages.}
    BasicGrey's 3rd Quarter Release: SECOND CITY by KELLY PURKEY - Hello, everyone!! I just wanted to share one of my last projects as a design team member at BasicGrey. I am so thrilled this is the line that I got to do ...
    12 years ago
  • Laurie's Layout Livin' & Craftin' with Cystic Fibrosis
    Spring has sprung, but my coil's broke! lung transplant eval. etc.... - So glad spring has finally made it here to the shores of Michigan! I love the cool nights and sunny days. My brain loves it but my body is not cooperating!...
    12 years ago
  • Wild Orchid Challenge
    It’s a goodbye - *Wild Orchid Crafts* have decided to close this challenge blog and concentrate on our *Wild Orchid Crafts blog* instead. To all our fabulous followers a...
    12 years ago
  • Hope Stamps Eternal
    Lentils and Quinoa with Vegetables - I am trying to learn one new Vegan dish a week, as my husband has gone Vegan this year and I feel like a horrible wife never cooking for him. This Saturday...
    12 years ago
  • Simple Stories
    Spring Reveal Day 1 - Good Day Sunshine - Hello friends! If you're seeing this on our Typepad blog, we invite you to head on over to our new blog at www.simplestories.com to join us for our Spring ...
    12 years ago
  • Webster's Home
    The Webster's Pages blog has moved! You can now find us right on our website at websterspages.com/blog! - [image: Websters_pages_blog_moved]
    12 years ago
  • Ingvild Bolme
    Handmade camera gift box with tutorial by Emma Trout - Welcome in dear blog visitors. DT member *Emma Trout* made a amazing camera gift box for the last Prima blog hop feature. Today we will share a great tuto...
    12 years ago
  • Scrapbooking Ali
    I have moved. - I've moved my blog. You can now find me here: http://allisondavissg.typepad.com/
    12 years ago
  • TERESA COLLINS
    NEW BLOG IS LIVE.... - You can now find my new blog at blogger here- http://www.teresacollinsdesignsblog.com Hope you will come and visit me here.
    12 years ago
  • still the same girl and yet...
    Project Life 2014: Week 1 Notes - I finally decided to do Project Life. I was in Hobby Lobby one day texting with my friend Kelli, and she said she’d do it if I did. It was that quick. I ...
    12 years ago
  • Feathers in my Nest
    - Hello out there in BloggerLand!!! Omg, it's been far too long since I've been able to come and post on my dear little blog. I've blown off the dust from i...
    12 years ago
  • BasicGrey Challenges
    WINNER - Final Challenge - Anything Goes - Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with our final ever challenge, Anything Goes. Thank you also for the lovely comments we have received about th...
    12 years ago
  • Let It Snow
    Guest Designer and FB Hop - I am a Guest Designer at Scrap Take Out for the month of November. My store is now open and on sale through Monday, Nov 4. Stop by and check it out! We a...
    12 years ago
  • Scrapjacked
    Celine Navarro You've Been Jacked - Hello everyone! September is flying by. Have you got your inspiration flowing this month? You need a kick start? Well here ya go! We Jacked the awesomely t...
    12 years ago
  • Hybrid Honey
    Decorating Ideas For Boys Bedrooms - How to Decorate Boy's Bedroom Creatively | Magzip - Home ... How to Decorate Boy's Bedroom Creatively | Magzip - Home Kids Bedroom Decorating Ideas, Galler...
    13 years ago
  • Scrap, Stamp and be Merry
    Whimsy May Release - Whimsy Stamps May Release Review Day Blog Hop! Hello and welcome to the *Whimsy Stamps May Release Review Day Blog Hop!* Yesterday (22 May) Whimsy Stamps...
    13 years ago
  • Passion For Crafts
    Get Fast Money From Payday Loan - (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); We’re knows that emergency problem sometimes can make some people do anything method to solve their pro...
    13 years ago
  • The Story Matters
    DESIGN TEAM CALL! - i was so happy to see some people pop up and answer! THANK YOU! i guess the best way to see of there is any REAL interest is to see if i get any responses ...
    13 years ago
  • Cardstock is my middle name!
    Lets try a little bloglovin - OK I signed up for something new today called Bloglovin. Lets see what happens. Follow my blog with Bloglovin I will start regular updates again very soon...
    13 years ago
  • Koala Fuzz...
    ..resolutions.. - That time of year.. To reflect on what we want to change, what we want to lose and what we want to gain. I prefer to focus on the gaining part. Yes, you re...
    13 years ago
  • Scrapping the Music
    Thank you for Five Wonderful Years... - The design team has voted and we have decided that the winner of our very special "Try Everyday" and Mis-sung Lyrics challenge is... Julie Tucker-Wolek, M...
    13 years ago
  • Sun, sand, surf and scrap it!!!...
    How to build a house in 6 steps - *How to build a house in 6 steps, *Have you ever wondered how your home was built? In this article, I'm going to explain how a story is constructed in ten...
    13 years ago
  • ScrapStreet
    Magical Number 100 - This is it. The 100th and final issue of ScrapStreet magazine. I cannot imagine not being here in my chair next month racing to upload the latest issue. ...
    13 years ago
  • the cuttlebug spot
    Winner "Leaves/Fall" - We have picked a winner for "the Leaves/Fall Challenge"and the winner will receive $ 25 worth of Crafty Yumminess donated by our wonderful Jennifer! And th...
    13 years ago
  • sara schmutz
    DSD 2012 : blog hop - So.. it's Digital Scrapbook Day this weekend! Wahoo! And, of course, us gals over at Design House Digital have the best to offer. Head on over to take a...
    13 years ago
  • Denisewalks. Find Happiness Where you Can
    Electric Cars - [image: concept76567] Electric Cars *Electric Cars* - Concepts For Recharging Their Power Batteries While the Car is Moving For added able renewable ene...
    14 years ago
  • live love {scrap}
    - Have decided I need to take more pictures of myself. Here's one. This is my cat Sparta.. yeah I know, the quote is lame, but I couldn't resist. Have...
    14 years ago
  • Noshay
    New Kit in the boutique - Helloo tout le monde! aujourd'hui je vous prΓ©sente mon dernier kit *I Love You Mom* disponible ici j’espΓ¨re qu'il vous plairas Un peut d'inspiratio...
    14 years ago
  • Glitz Design
    New Website & Blog launch!! - Hey there, everyone! We have some exciting news to share today! Glitz Design has officially launched their new website! Check out the new and updated lo...
    14 years ago
  • Slices of Life : My Scrapbooking
    die cut examples -
    14 years ago
  • Make It Crafty
    Princess Tilda in Pencil - Hi Everyone, Just a quick post today playing around with pencils colouring the sweet Princess Welcome Tilda. CLICK HERE for full details. Big Aussie Squeez...
    14 years ago
  • HEIDI SWAPP, still me
    NEW SITE IS UP! - ok... so it's here!! the big day... you have been hearing about it!! head over to my brand new www.heidiswapp.com and look around! today i am posting ALL D...
    14 years ago
  • storywriter...
    Project 365 catch up - My sister came to visit, along with my brother in law and adorable little nephew. Needless to say, I completely neglected everything and was totally absorb...
    14 years ago
  • Create Something Today
    my new home - Hey everyone! It's time for me to go. I'm leaving TypePad and now have a new home! karladudley.com ( Type in this address in your navigation bar. Don't use...
    14 years ago
  • Artfully Ila
    - Merry Merry Merry Christmas!!!!!
    14 years ago
  • Mainly Flowers
    Candy Wrapper Advent Calendar # 24 - [image: Punch Art Advent Calendar]I had a larger chocolate to put in number 24, so made an extended version of the Candy Wrapper Die so that I could fit it...
    14 years ago
  • How Much is Too Much?
    Challenge #187 - Frosty the Snowman (Dec 19 - Jan 1) - Happy Monday, HMITM players! It is with deep sadness that I am about to make this announcement. Due to the dwindling participation over the last year or ...
    14 years ago
  • Scrapbook Obsession
    Article: Professional Organizer Who’s Also a Scrapper - Read it HERE. I would LOVE to see pictures of HER scrapbooking space. Do you suppose it’s perfectly organized … or is she like the cobbler with holes in hi...
    14 years ago
  • Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you always know they're there
    - A Little Move. Well, it's been a while since I blogged here and you are probably thinking I dropped off the face of the earth.... well, not completely, I d...
    14 years ago
  • Stamp Something
    Something to say goodbye ~ WINNERS, top 5 and a final goodbye - Well everyone here it is, our final post on the Stamp Something blog(sniff). To everyone who has every played along, sponsored a challenge or been a DT mem...
    14 years ago
  • Scrappy Girl
    The End - I have decided to move my thoughts, feelings, photos, etc. to another address in the blogosphere. It is not a private blog. You can message me on facebook ...
    14 years ago
  • Snow Trapped Southern Girl
    I was ROBBED! - No seriously, not kidding this time. Here is the scenario. So yesterday morning I was taking the manchild to school and as I was backing out of the drivewa...
    14 years ago
  • work for scraps
    First Day of Preschool - It's official!! My very first blog post for the Momenta Design team went up today! As you know, I was really excited to get the box! And it didn't disappoi...
    15 years ago
  • How I See It
    Gall Bladder Flush - A friend came to my aid on Facebook about the Gall Bladder. She informed me that her chiropractor suggested she do a gall bladder and liver cleanse. She se...
    15 years ago
  • PurpleCows.net Blog
    Come See Us! - Sadie's pretty excited, so if you are in the area, come on over! Purple Cows will be offering Scrapbook Fair Only Special Prices! Hope to see you there!
    15 years ago
  • The Paper Beehive
    Update to Family Calendar - I made this family birthday calendar in 2007 as a Christmas gift. I occasionally get someone asking where in the world I got the stars, so below the pictur...
    15 years ago
  • Jaelop Designs
    ABC Collection Letter Y & Z - *Download* *Download*
    15 years ago
  • Yard Sale Kind of Luck
    I did WHAT?! - I actually STAMPED today. Whoa.... I have always felt that you never really lose your passions in life, sometimes you just let them recede into the backgr...
    15 years ago
  • ScrapBuzz
    Inspiration Monday: Spring Forward with Yellow + Bird songs - Yesterday most of the USA set their clocks ahead to start daylight savings time, and across the southern states we're seeing reports of spring flowers burs...
    15 years ago
  • Method Playground
    Distress Ink Video - I'm posting this video of Tim Holtz demonstrating his new Distress Stains at CHA. The video is from Scrap Time. Scrap Time - Ep. 600 - Tim Holtz shows Ran...
    15 years ago
  • ~~Gif In Art~~
    - Lily Designs,Scrap Anges,Kimbely Rae
    15 years ago
  • Victoria Case Stamp Challenges
    mehr als nur Fotos - Die liebe Familie kann manchmal ganz schΓΆn anstrengend sein. Zu jedem der zahlreichen Familienfeste muss ein originelles Geschenk prΓ€sentiert werden. Viel...
    15 years ago
  • Your Memory Book
    Welcome to Your Memory Book - Greetings! This is a new project of Heritage Scrap. We will be posting examples and processes for creating legacy pages and/or memory books. This blog i...
    15 years ago
  • Got Mojo?
    Delay - Sorry for the delay. The winner for our very last challenge was Amanda L. Pls send a email to scrapmojo@sbcglobal.net so we can send you the code. I ha...
    15 years ago
  • Sarahs Crazy Creations
    Love - Im so sorry this was subupose to be up yesterday I was not home to see it did not post ,This will be the last card you see for a while ,We had a death in t...
    16 years ago
  • still the same girl and yet...
    new blog address - Follow the link to my new blog address. Goodbye, p*rn spammer people. Please do not follow me.
    16 years ago
  • melonscraps
    Catching Up, Day 8 - This is the last day of catch up! I am hoping, but the time this gets around to posting, that I will have more to share. I have some other stuff I still ne...
    16 years ago
  • Give Away Today
    Today, December 15th, we are Giving Away...(CLOSED) - A Complete Set of Lip Gloss from What's Your Virtue These are the words you will find on What's Your Virtue's Website: moral character VIR*TUE GOODNESS BE...
    16 years ago
  • PAPIER CREATIF Studio Scrapbook*Works
    Scrapbook - Young Love~ - Young Love bestows it's magical force: the fluttering of butterflies, racing heartbeats and blushing smiles. When I was thumbing through photographs, I cam...
    17 years ago
  • JessicaSprague.com. Grow Your Skills.
    -
  • Better Living Through Scrapbooking
    -
  • Mary Engelbreit
    -
  • TIM HOLTZ, Live The Life You've Imagined...
    -
  • In The Best World
    -
  • House of 3
    -
  • One Mouse Click
    -
  • Summertime Designs
    -
  • Stempelchaotin
    -
  • Ali Edwards
    -
  • Cricut Cartridges Helper
    -
  • Craft Critique - Craft Product Reviews and Scrapbook Product Reviews
    -
  • BASB
    -
   

New places to visit

  • Katharina's Creative Place
  • Joanne's, Mainly Flowers

SCRAPGIRLS DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING SUPPLIES

  • SCRAPGIRLS

All Moments Remembered (

  • PAPER PARADISE
  • {Jadadog} DT/Komo mai
  • FRANK LY SPEAKING
  • ScrapbookingTink
  • Koala Fuzz (HayaTiggs)
  • Sandyscraps/Tx-nana-scraps
  • MY PAPER WORLD (ScrappyJackie)
  • Craftyria
  • ALL Moments Remembered (Classes)
  • ALL MOMENTS REMEMBERED (Home)
  • Stacey (AMR/owner)
  • Heather (DT Coordinator)
  • Linda (DT)
  • Anne Marie (MB Hostess)
  • AFScrapperMom
  • Cheeky
  • Crop-a-holic
  • Cutepumpkin
  • Joscie
  • Journeyfan
  • Junebug868
  • Kelliannie
  • Leeterbug
  • Lyndon
  • Marebear
  • NYgirl
  • Rachelelizabeth
  • Scrapperdays
  • ScrappyJen
  • ScrappySam
  • Skinnimini
  • SunnyNColorado
  • Trishamaus2005

Places I Like To Visit

  • Derek M. Designs/SO MUCH TO DO, SO LITTLE TIME
  • Humor Me/Crop-a-holic
  • Happy Scrap Girl/Scrapbooking Digi Freebie List
  • Simply me/Donna Downey
  • So I Smile/Dettao
  • Just A Scrap Dork/Daisydo
  • Say Something/Vercua Salt
  • Epiphanyplace/Dueckcowgirl
  • Erin's Blog/CK
  • Glitz Design
  • Prima
  • Creating Keepsakes
  • Oh Happy Day/Lisa
  • Paper passion & pixel mania/Noel Joy
  • In The Best World/Heather
  • Yard Sale kind of luck/Kelliannie
  • Living Creatively/HappyScrappySam
  • Creations of the Heart/Scrapin~sister

OTHER PLACES I LIKE TO VISIT

  • 2007 SOY WINNER-LIZZY
  • CONFESSIONS FROM A SCRAPBOOK JUNKIE (ALL MOMENTS REMEMBERED) STACEY
  • HOLTZ (PRODUCTS, WORKSHOP, ETC.)
  • MELEGS/ERICA
  • SCRAPGIRLS
  • RHONNA FARRER
  • JESSICA SPRAGUE
  • SSSALAD/STEPHANIE
  • ERINS BLOG/CK
  • SAY SOMETHING/VERCUA SALT
  • SIMPLY ME/DONNA DOWNEY

MORE PLACES I LIKE TO VISIT

  • MELEGS/ERICA
  • ALI EDWARDS
  • ALI DAVIS
  • SCRAP ADDICT-LATRICE
  • BLOGERISMS-LIZ/HICKSCHICK

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (33)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (9)
  • ►  2013 (69)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (8)
  • ►  2012 (60)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2011 (138)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (20)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (19)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2010 (142)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ▼  August (16)
      • Tutorial on Gabrielle Pollacco's blog
      • SOME YUMMY CANDY AT
      • new lo
      • 3 New LO'S
      • LO's from online crop at Scrapadilly's
      • Yummy candy alert!!
      • New digi lo
      • 2 pg lo
      • Another new lo
      • 3 new lo's
      • My Pink Paislee box came today
      • Martha Stewart Giveaway
      • Whiff Of Joy Blog Candy!!
      • Multiplicity lo
      • New digi lo
      • Ever thought of having a blog book
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (17)
    • ►  January (19)
  • ►  2009 (230)
    • ►  December (17)
    • ►  November (18)
    • ►  October (22)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (19)
    • ►  June (19)
    • ►  May (23)
    • ►  April (16)
    • ►  March (36)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (18)
  • ►  2008 (413)
    • ►  December (24)
    • ►  November (28)
    • ►  October (35)
    • ►  September (32)
    • ►  August (29)
    • ►  July (39)
    • ►  June (50)
    • ►  May (48)
    • ►  April (40)
    • ►  March (33)
    • ►  February (29)
    • ►  January (26)

Free Hit Counter

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Labels

1. (1) 12 Tags Of CHristmas with Tim Holtz (1) 6x12 album (1) 9 p.m. challenge (1) A Million Memories (1) acrylic album (2) acrylic letters (1) acrylic paint (1) album (2) all moments remembered (3) am (1) AMR (3) AMR castaway challenge (1) AMR Crop Challenge (2) AMR kit (3) AMR May Kit (1) AMR's May Kit (1) AMR's sneak peeks (1) ATC card (4) baby shoes (1) baseball (1) bazzill (1) BBQ (1) beach (1) blue skies (1) Bo Bunny (1) borders (1) camel's (1) Card for Lois (1) cards (1) Caroline60 (1) cast-a-ways LO (1) challenge (2) Christine Middlecamp (1) christmas (1) couple dancing (1) crackle paint (1) CROP (1) CROP DAY (1) CROP LINK (1) CROP TIME (1) cute shoes (1) Debbie's (wyscrapper) (1) demensional (1) digital layout (2) disneyland (1) family (1) Flat scrapper (1) flourish (1) flowers (1) friendship (1) Funniest laugh (1) girl (1) hand made (1) handmade card (1) heart (2) hidden journaling (2) House Mouse (1) http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_57q6aXFsJ34/SZRG5qyFn7I/AAAAAAAABM4/hEJ7iv2BcGg/s400/IMG_3794.JPG (1) http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_oTGORcdKWYI/SQYiAzQPuQI/AAAAAAAABWg/3HEioEFKP4s/s320/DSC09694.JPG (1) http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_oTGORcdKWYI/SV0nd-xJZgI/AAAAAAAABeM/6JLZ2sgSe9c/s1600-h/DSC00335.JPG (1) http://allmomentsremembered.com/osstore1/images/clearscrapscat.jpg (1) http://i211.http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb227/pattiespassion100/DSC09956.jpg?t=1228323786photobucket.com/albums/bb227/pattiespassion100/DSC09955.jpg?t=1228323814 (1) http://i2http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb227/pattiespassion100/DSC09692.jpg?t=122524185811.photobucket.com/albums/bb227/pattiespassion100/DSC09692.jpg?t=1225241858 (1) I (1) ink (1) Inspiration Team (1) Ismaki (1) journal books (1) journaling mounts (1) Katharina's Creative Place (1) Kit (1) Label Canvas Album (1) lace (1) layout (3) Lilac City Designs (1) Linda (1) love (1) Magnolia (1) making memories (1) mambly (1) march kit (1) mask (1) May 12 (1) May Crop (1) May Kit (1) Maya Road (1) me- (1) Method playground challenge (1) Mohave Narrows (1) monochromatic (1) mothers day (1) National Scrapbook Day Crop (1) neocube (1) OLW challenge-Grow (1) paintables card (1) paper (1) Pebbles (2) pink (1) Prizes (1) punches (1) Rainbow (1) RAK (1) ribbon (1) scallop (1) Scrap of time (1) SCRAPBOOK CROP (1) Scrapbook Etc. Show and Tell Sweepstakes (1) Scrapbook storage (1) scrapbooking (4) scrapbooking album (1) Scrapbooking Contest (1) scrapping (1) seaport village (1) shaving (1) sketch (1) sky (1) sneak peek (1) stamping (1) stamps (1) staz on ink (1) stickles (1) tags (1) TERESA COLLINS (1) The Original Scrapbox (1) Tim Holtz (1) tractor album (1) Tulle (1) unique (1) Unpubbed LO (1) us (1) valentine (1) valentine's day (1) vegas (1) Websters (1) Workbox. (1) zig zag (1)

About Me

My photo
PattiM
I've been married 38 years to the love of my life.....We have 2 adult children and 4 grandchildren. We've lived in our present home for 29 years.....I'm considered retired but a woman who has been a SAHM for most of her life cannot retire.....It's impossible....
View my complete profile

Blog Background 3-21-2011

MY SCRAPBOOK CREATIONS

LOAD LO #23

LOAD LO #23
Here's today's LO of my Dad.... Older pic was around the time he enlisted......Haven't done the journaling yet but soon.....Isn't he a cutie.......

Continuation of my Stormy Weather

Continuation of my Stormy Weather
Two photos are solorazied in PSE 3.0...Paper -J3 Designs, Flourish-ScrapGuide/Dana Zarling-autumn flowers (color adjusted), Text-Skia/1993-2002 Apple Computer, Inc...........................TFL...................Patti

My LO for LOAD

My LO for LOAD
Our stormy sky.....Paper and flowers by Retrodiva/Tracey Collins Ya know what, I can complete the LO's, its trying to add them to the gallery thats the hard part....

My Scraptable

My Scraptable
This is my scraptable that my DH and I built out of bull nosed particle board and a oak plywood sheet....

Attack Of The Ants

Attack Of The Ants
DGS was bit by an ant and fell asleep while holding his foot... Held onto his foot until he woke up.....

You Make Me Laugh

You Make Me Laugh
This was back in the 70's... He always could make me laugh. Us being silly...

Such A Sweet Look'in Couple

Such A Sweet Look'in Couple
My son, Mike and his girlfriend, Becca. Snowboarding in Tahoe....

Such a big boy

Such a big boy
DGS's first day of school, kindergarten...Mommy, her boyfriend/Don and his son, Poppy and Mema went to school with J... We went to his class and stayed for a little bit, then left one at a time after getting big hugs and kisses.... He did really well for his first day...And no crying....
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.