Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sketch Challenge at the Sweet Stop Sketches Blog

It's Sketch Saturday at THE SWEET STOP SKETCHES BLOG. You can find the sketch on the blog. I chose some House Mouse Stamps for a bday card. TFL
Supplies:
PP-Basic Grey, Sultry
Stickles-icicle, Ranger
Glossy Accents-Ranger
Ink-Tim Holtz Distress, vintage photo
Momento-Tuxedo black & Cocoa brown

3 comments:

An Zeelmaekers said...

beautiful card. I like the mouse stamps...

Barb g (WV) said...

Such a cute card for the Sweet Stop Challenge...aren't those House Mouse Stamps just adorable and fun to color! YOu did a great job with the sketch and we are so happy you joined us...please do so again, we'd love having you back each week.
Barbg(WV)

Anonymous said...

You make the most FABULOUS cards. I love all your intricate details. I'm also a proud owner of one! Thanks for the beautiful card and the goodies. {{hugs}} Chris