Friday, October 16, 2009

LO'S CREATED WITH CANDY COATED SCRAPS KITS

The first 2 LO's were created using Candy Coated Scraps gorgeous kit, Pink Touch. Get this kit HERE.
I also used a templete from ScrapGirls to create the die cut shape
These next 2 LO's were created with Candy Coated Scraps cute Halloween kit, BOO which you can get HERE.
This halloween LO, on the ghosts and the haunted house background I've added a glow to make them more spoooooky
This is an invitation (below) that I also created with Candy Coated Scraps Halloween Kit, BOO
You should really check out CANDY COATED SCRAPS BLOG to see the beautiful kit (FRESH MINT) that was just created and while your there, you just might find a few freebies. Or you can get Fresh Mint HERE!


1 comment:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the layouts and colors!! Thanks for posting the candy!

have a great weekend!!

hugs,
Chris