I bought faithfully from Stacey's online store All Moments Remembered. The store owner with heart is how we knew Stacey, she's become such a good friend to all of us. She'd include packets of goodies with our orders. She'd gift wrap the first few months of kits so we'd feel like it was Christmas when they arrived. She'd make us cards, tags and ATC's. Stacey is such a caring, tender hearted person and we all love her very much. Her friendship has always been appreciated.
I joined my first kit club at AMR. So much inspiration from the DT's. (another sad day when they closed the kit club) I created my first canvas at AMR. Went to my first crop at AMR. Created my first inchie and ATC at AMR. Lots of cyber firsts at AMR.
I started at CKMB originally and moved onto AMR. I’ve loved AMR, Stacey and all the members I come to know and am so glad I’m part of the family. (Thank you Stacey for creating AMR and for striving to keep a calm and loving MB) Even with the new move, we’re taking our MB family with us and I look forward to the years to come with SCRAP SISTER'S STUDIO MB (SSS) family. I look forward to the laughter, encouragement, friendships and the support that is offered when needed. I know if I need to talk about things, or need someones cyber shoulder to cry on - one of the members to all would be there for me. I know I can go to Scrap Sister's Studio MB and not have any conflict with the other members, no nastiness, fights or complaints. We expect or should I say demand that everyone be nice and not cause problems or they'll be banned from SSS. We even try to meet any MB members in our area or the area we're traveling through when possible. So, if you are looking for a great MB to spend your time at, to meet other creative people who enjoy sharing their ideas, their companionship and friendship-then come join us a SCRAP SISTER'S STUDIO MB. We have challenges, scrap chats, online crops, classes & techniques, and swaps.
Come register and make sure to fill in your interests so we know your human and not a robot. You will be approved as soon as the approval request gets to the administrators. And make sure to check back and log in to see if the approval has been completed. We look forward to meeting you.
1 comment:
What a wonderful post, Patti, and tribute to why you loved AMR so much. Let's have some fun at SSS!
{{Hugz}} ~Erika
Post a Comment