Thursday, February 26, 2009

SCRAPPING ACROSS THE UNIVERSE CHALLENGE!

SCRAPPING ACROSS THE UNIVERSE has a challenge with a great prize.  We're supposed to scrap about a crush, being an athlete, etc.  So here is my high school crush.  He also played baseball and played short stop at Angels stadium for CIF.  When we met, I was so in love with him.  Most of my junior year I was going to all his baseball games and him coming to my house with some roses he picked along the way.  He gave me his senior ring and I gave him mine.  Which he wore on his pinky finger.  I was also wearing his lettered jacket.  We were together for 6 months before we got married.  My senior year, I went back to school with a wedding ring on my finger. A gold band with a little diamond.  That was in 1977.  Our first child, a son-was born in 1979 and our second child, a girl-was born in 1981.  

2 comments:

jessicamae3 said...

Oh patti...thanks for playing...great great story...I love it!

Deana said...

Such a great LO! Love the old HS photo & the great journaling! :-)

Thanks so much for playing along with us! :-)