Wednesday, February 25, 2009

OMG!! Guess what I got


A JANOME SEW MINI!!  It's on sale right now..   $49.99  That's $10 off the price.  I don't know how long it will be at that price, so if you interested in a mini sewing machine, you might want this one.  So far I'm loving the Janome.  I've sewed a straight stitch and a zig zag stitch and they came out perfect.

For those of you that have bought the cheap $10 machines and sent them back, please raise your hand.  (My hand is raised high)  I hated the first machine I bought.  I couldn't get it to sew on anything.   

The Janome sew mini is heavier, sturdy, and sews like a dream.  Todays just my first day sewing, so I'll give an update sometime in March.


2 comments:

Marlana said...

Ohhhhh niiice!

luvzenkm2 (Leea) said...

Hey Girl
I am so far behind on my blog reading ...I have had one since Christmas Break....unopened...life has been so crazy...but Spring Break is a coming....any tips? miss AMR girls like crazy...TTYS