that don't know, I broke my leg Thursday. I slipped, slid, tripped and fell my way to the ground.... Finally made it to the ortho and found out I'm having surgery on Christmas Eve morning. The doctor is going to put a plate in near my ankle where I have a break that runs up one side and down the other. Then move the bone over that fits into the ankle bone so the space is even and do a few other things. I'll be getting a block behind my knee for the pain so I can enjoy Christmas Eve. I'll try to post an update when I get back..... Love you all..
PattiM
3 comments:
Glad you're doing better dear!
Just wanted to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas!! :)
<3 Koala Love
OMG!!!! I was just coming on to thank you for the sweet Christmas card and see you fell and went boom!!!! Goodness gracious woman! You gotta slow down. I am so sorry to hear you are hurt like that. That's one heck of a Christmas present eh! You are in my thoughts and prayers. You cyberf bud from Michigan. Laurie. PS. The pic in in Chicago was my fam + one, my son's fiancee. & yeah I am the one with the tat, can't get rid of it now!!! LOL.
Glad to hear you are doing better. Take care and enjoy your down time ;)
Post a Comment