Wednesday, December 17, 2008

JOANNA CAMPBELL SLAN'S 2ND BOOK


in the Kiki Lowenstein Scrap-N-Craft Mystery series is at amazon.com on a pre-order basis.  It's only $10.17 if you pre-order.  The 1st book kept me reading until I got to the end...  I loved the story line and that it included scrapbooking...and I wouldn't have minded if one of my GS's picked it up and started to read, it's that clean on language. 
 I would definitely suggest getting this book, Cut, Crop & Die.  I know I am after reading the first one, Paper, Scissors Death!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Patti, for telling your friends about Cut, Crop & Die. My editor loves the way the characters are developing in this book...and she's been in the business for years, so making her happy is Job #1. (I trust that if she likes it all of you will, too!) I've already written Book #3, and I have to say, I love Kiki and Company. They are so fun!