Heres how they arrive.. You have to put them together. Was easy to do!
Lookie what my DH bought me.... He's the best!!! Aren't they pretty!! Now I just need to fill them up with my scrapgoodies and mark whats in each one so I'll be able to find everything. Theres a total of 8 organizing cubes, 4 in each stack. I still need 12 more cubes and then I'll have everything put away in these. I bought them at Go-organize.com with free shipping. You can get them with coupons at Michaels crafts but their more expensive there. And Hobby Lobby has 6 to pick from, you can use coupons there too. The best part is their the same price as the ones I have here but Go-organize.com has more styles to choose from, which includes the glass door organizers. And you can choose the organizing cubes you want and place them in their program so you can see what it will look like and how much it will cost. Thats how I picked mine. {when you get to their site, click craft storage and then the color white, then click products and a drop down window will have all the styles you can pick from.. click the one you want, then grab and drag to the right.}
Lookie what my DH bought me.... He's the best!!! Aren't they pretty!! Now I just need to fill them up with my scrapgoodies and mark whats in each one so I'll be able to find everything. Theres a total of 8 organizing cubes, 4 in each stack. I still need 12 more cubes and then I'll have everything put away in these. I bought them at Go-organize.com with free shipping. You can get them with coupons at Michaels crafts but their more expensive there. And Hobby Lobby has 6 to pick from, you can use coupons there too. The best part is their the same price as the ones I have here but Go-organize.com has more styles to choose from, which includes the glass door organizers. And you can choose the organizing cubes you want and place them in their program so you can see what it will look like and how much it will cost. Thats how I picked mine. {when you get to their site, click craft storage and then the color white, then click products and a drop down window will have all the styles you can pick from.. click the one you want, then grab and drag to the right.}
No comments:
Post a Comment