For those that may still come to my blog, sorry I've not been posting lately.. Kinda got out of the blog world and even slowed on creating layouts.
Here's 2 digital layouts I've completed recently
This first lo is of our dgd, Junebug. We watched her so Mommy could go to a couple planned outings.
Supplies: Kit-Sweet Shoppe Designs/mbennett, Summer Cottage
Text-The Librarian by DJB
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This layout is of our dgk's coming over to visit with a parent. Loved having them there.
Supplies: Kit - Sweet Shoppe Designs/Stellajane-DSP-thats life
Text-The Librarian by DJB
Brush-AEdwards, Capturing Moment
Here's 2 digital layouts I've completed recently
This first lo is of our dgd, Junebug. We watched her so Mommy could go to a couple planned outings.
Supplies: Kit-Sweet Shoppe Designs/mbennett, Summer Cottage
Text-The Librarian by DJB
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This layout is of our dgk's coming over to visit with a parent. Loved having them there.
Supplies: Kit - Sweet Shoppe Designs/Stellajane-DSP-thats life
Text-The Librarian by DJB
Brush-AEdwards, Capturing Moment


No comments:
Post a Comment