Friday, March 1, 2013

ATG Adhesive is in the house

OK, that sounds kinda stupid but I've been without adhesive and haven't been able to traditional scrap since.  So I'm happy to have 12 new rolls of adhesive for my ATG now.  I was thinking about using my Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher Stapler but then I'd run out of staples and be sad.  Plus, I'd need a Tim Holtz Larger Attacher Stapler and I haven't seen him come up with one of those yet, unless I missed it.  Or I could have used brad/eyelets but haven't been using those lately.  So, I see some scrapping going on in the near future.

For now, our oldest darling grandson {DGS} is spending the night.. We just made a pizza and donut run.  Dinner has been eaten and DGS is now playing the x-box, mindcraft.  After a couple hours, we'll all settle down for the night with a movie.  Then, we'll find out what we're going to be doing tomorrow....

No comments: