Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Inside my Smash Book

Here's a few pages of the inside of my Smash Book.  I just started adding journaling to the My Thoughts Page.  Still trying to decide what to label the index pages with and what I'll be putting inside it.  But at least I've started with my project.
 This is the first index page.  I've only labeled the last index page with My Thoughts
 I've stamped on the front of each page something different.
A Little Bird Told Me
Live Like You Mean It
Memories Are Life's Treasures
Happy Day
You Are My Sunshine
You Make Me Happy
Woof, In The Dog House
Gee-Your Sweet
Faith Is When You Close Your Eyes And Open Your Heart
Life Is Beautiful
Dream Big
Various pages have a butterfly, a tree or flourishes instead
 2nd index page w/2 journal spots & 2 scalloped note spots
 For our boxer, Pebbles
 3rd Index Page
 3rd Index Page 2/journal spot
 Butterfly only
 4th index page w/journal spot and stamped image
 Inside page
5th Index Page w/envelope & 2 tags

No comments: