SMASHES OF LIFE
We're creating smash books at Scrap Sisters Studio. Here's what I came up with.. I have an old addy book that was my Mom's, it has a 3 ring binder in it and is made of leather. I cut up some white material and adhered it to the front of the book. {anyone remember doing this in school on pencil holders for Mother's Day} The same material had those flowers, so I cut them out and added some extra buttons from a couple tops I bought last year. The butterfly I bought at A Million Memories. The title is on printer paper. I created the title in pse and printed it out. Since I'm almost out of ink, the colors were way off and I decided to use my acrylic paint. I then cut the letters out and glued them to my smash book.. I've already made the cs pages that I'll be putting pp and whatever else I decide to put in the smash book. I need to add some envelopes, tabs, quotes, etc.
Sorry, forgot to add the link to a video about Smash Books
Here's the video from youtube>
">
No comments:
Post a Comment