Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Saying Goodbye to Color Me Daisy

COLOR ME DAISY SAID:
We have officially decided to close Color Me Daisy. Originally I had intended to cut back to every other month with a limited number of kits with no subscriptions. Our first kit in the new format did well and sold out faster than we would have guessed. However, after having some time away from the original decision to scale back and the ability to really enjoy more of my weekends and evenings I have realized it just isn't something I want to do anymore. I'm not even sad about it anymore.
________________________________________________
Sorry to see you go but we all realize how important our families are and that running a scrapping business/kit club takes alot of work. Wishing you and yours the best in everything.
_________________________________________________
I was lucky enough to be blurfing and came across the anouncement of Color Me Daisy closing... The reason I say lucky enough is because I managed to get 1 of the last 3 mystery boxes full of scrap happy dreams, for $30 + flat rate shipping. "They are now sold out". And I just got the scrappy goodness in the mail today.
Here's what my box contained, OH MY!!!...

Look at all that yummy paper, buttons and albums.. Smell the newness.. Pink Paislee, Fancy Pants, Scenic Route, G*C*D*, American Crafts, Basic Grey Jillibean, Sassafrass, My Minds Eye, Nancy rowe-janitz, Jenni Bowlin, Michelle Coleman, Bazzill, Thickers, Stamps, Journal Spots, Material, Ribbons, Buttons, etc. And the picture below is the reverse side.
Here are the embellishments, stickers, journal spots, chipboard, etc.



No comments: