Thursday, May 27, 2010

NEW LO

Here's a LO I just finished of my DS and DGS from Christmas Eve 2005. My DS just had a son beginning of this year. Amazing how time flies. I did this LO for the contest that Tim Holtz is having on his blog

Techniques: Basically I just sponge/foam distressed everything with your distress inks, edges-tags-mats, picture & journal strip. Used your distressing tool for the edges. I used the grunge tag from the grunge paper pkg I bought, made a larger grunge tag and cut it with my Mom's pinking shears (antique) and covered the grunge alpha with the stripped paper.


Supplies:
Tim Holtz Distress Inks-scattered straw, black soot, broken china, shabby shutters, mustard seed, old paper
Grunge alpha
Grunge paper
Grunge tag from pkg
Paper-Luxe, challic blkII
Jillibean, black bean
Pop Culture, bombshell
Martha Stewart Punch-threading water
Chipboard-(buddies) K & Co., Kazo Kids
Key Brad-Oriental Trading Co.
Adhesive-Glossy Accents, Ranger
ATG-Scotch
Zip tie's-household item
Pen-Sukura micron 05

No comments: