Sunday, February 7, 2010

I received a lovely award!

from An Zeelmaekers who lives in Belgium (if I read that right). Her blog is ANS SCRAPBLOG. Go check out her blog, she has some really cute LO's and I love her masking. And here's the Google translate link.
This is the award:
Now I'm supposed to tell you 7 things about myself and pick 7 people to give the award to...
Seven things about me:

1. I'm a brunette with just a little grey added in by nature.
2. I've been scrapping since 2002, when our first DGS was born.
3. I have an enormous amount of scrapbooking supplies
4. I have 2 children who are 28 & 30
5. I have 2 grandsons, 1 from each of our children. Both boys, one 7 years old and one 12-1/2 weeks old.
6. I'm married to the love of my life.
7. We have a beautiful but spoiled female boxer named Pebbles.

I give this award to:

Journeyfan
Liananna Designs
Floral Fantasies
Just Jingle
Yard Sale Kind Of Luck
Work For Scraps
Scrapbook Obsession




No comments: