Saturday, January 16, 2010

Free Digi Sites

Not much going on here right now. Everyone is just hanging out. I thought today I would post a few links to some freebie sites. Most freebie sites that actually search for freebies each day have a sidebar or have categories listed on the first page. (kits, quickpages, frames, alpha, etc.) These are the 3 freebie search sites I use.



Scrapbooking et Freebies gratuit : Scrap-Gratuit.fr (some are advertisements, like the title photobooks and calenders)

Now, you have to remember that occasionally you'll find a blog that doesn't have a freebie available or the link has expired. The freebie might be at the top of the post, the middle or the end. There will either be a link to said freebie or you'll need to click the preview. Some quickpages will show the kit thats available for sale and will have the preview and link at the end of the post. Well, thats it. Have fun downloading any freebies you find..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for finding my engine! It means a lot to me.