Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Creative Scrapbook Anniversary Contest-Mini Album

Here's the mini album that I created for my entry into the contest at My Creative Scrapbook. Our trip to San Monica Beach. Took our DGS for his last summer activity before school started. The page that I wrote my journaling on has been distressed to look like its been in the water. (LOL, my version at least)

Journaling:
Poppy & I decided to take you to the beach before you started school. After a long drive and a long wait in line to get into the parking lot, we finally reached the sand. We still had to walk down towards the water and it was a long walk. We set up the unbrella, put the sheet on the ground, along with the ice chest. Mema grabbed her camera while you and Poppy walked down to the water. Mema couldn't go with you because she had broke her ankle in December. The walk across the sand made Mema's ankle hurt. So she took pictures from where we were set up. I got lots of pictures of you & Poppy having fun in the water. At first you were a little scared of the waves. But Poppy had you in the water, in the rolling waves with the sea water splashing your face. And when you ran up to me to get your boogie board, you had the most excited look on your face. When the wave pushed you and your boogie board towards shore, you kept saying that was awesome. You had so much fun but I think Poppy might have had the most fun. I know I had a blast watching the two of you together. We loved seeing your smiling face after riding each wave! We love you very much!
Supplies:
epoxy-sei/ally's wonderland
corner stickers-adorn it
rubons-bo bunny
crystals-prima
ribbon-Scarlet Lime kit
alpha-finishing accents, darice
stickers-7 gypsies, amr
get away tag-Scarlet lime kit
chipboard-amr
pp-g.c.d, beach carribean
sticker-pink paislee, fetching
fragment-Tim Holtz, idea-ology
ink-versa color, lapisazur
alpha stickers-making memories
texture-Fudgegraphics/ sheispretty stock-stormy, antique 2/pink sherbert-photography/JSprague photo editing class
felt-queen & co
felt-chatter box
flowers-my flower jar
skittles-my skittle jar
clear sheet (back cover)-papertrey inc.
book-sticker book recycled as mini album
brushes-brushbreezy, stormy sea/simple smudges-env1ro/vector swirl-pixelchemist/old paper- lailomeiel/brushbreezy-old brushes, kvakgoraff/old essentials-invkiblesnow

No comments: