Tuesday, July 21, 2009

MAELIA DESIGN'S - (2) DIGI KITS!!

My favorite designer has created another beautiful kit...FAIRIES OF LOTUS LAKE I love the soft colors, the fireflies, lilypads, the flowers that droop, water drops.......I love all of it!!! And you can go to MAELIA'S BLOG to see what her creative team has done with both kits.



Here's a collab kit that Maelia Designs & Kalina created. YOU, ME & THE MUSIC.Look at the musical instruments. The paper is gorgeous and the little kissing birds, adorable.










1 comment:

Samantha said...

How pretty! I like the soft colors, too. I'm hoping to find some time and motivation to visit the digi scrap sites you sent me. As you know, it's been a rough few weeks for me.

Thank you so much for the lovely comment you left on my blog when Isabel passed away. Your hugs and prayers really meants a lot to me.