Saturday, January 24, 2009

Product CHallenge at AMR


























Here's the LO I did of DH & me using a mask...
Ribbon, flowers-Stamp Something, Erin Bailey/RAK
Flowers-Bazzill Collection, Mixed colors/imaginisce
Leaves & stems-Fat Quarter Shop, Thimbleberries material made by me
Mask-Lace heart from $1 spot
Brass leaves-Portafolia, Gifted memories
Felt flowers-Chrispea/RAK
Prismacolor pencils & water
White bow w/pearls-Walmart, Benton, Ky
TFL................
PattiM 

4 comments:

Harley Dee said...

This is beautiful Patti. I love the way you used the masks, and I love those flowers.

Marlana said...

That is sooo pretty!! I love the dimension and texture it has. And very nice picture of yu and your DH, too :)

Jamie Pyles said...

Great LO! I love the warmth of the pic and the way your colors compliment it!! Your use of texture is perfect! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Hi Pattie,

Just popped in to say hello. Your collage is lovely! You have got lots of neat goodies here.

Thank you for joining me on The Artful Paper Doll.

Cheers! =D
~Kitty Kellie