Sunday, February 24, 2008

This is the beautiful view I had from my kitchen window today.......It's cold, windy and stormy but who doesn't love a rainbow......  You can hear the wind howling and blowing the branches of our tree, which sits next to our bedroom....It's actually kinda peaceful.....Especially while scrapbooking and listening to some music.......Hope everyone's Sunday is relaxing and peaceful........

6 comments:

Nicole P said...

WOW!!! Beautiful shot!

All moments remembered said...

Gorgeous picture! Isn't it cool when you know you were able to see that in person and appreciate it?!! Enjoy your Sunday!! HUGS

Tomie said...

what a great picture!

Linda said...

what a fantastic pic patti. I love it. It is very stormy here as well, but there is no sign of a rainbow in sight...too crazy.

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful! You don't often see a rainbow that's so low and wide across the horizon like that. I'm so glad you posted a picture of it!

Samantha said...

Beautiful!! That scenery sure does look familiar...