Here's my first LO from the Feb. kit from ALL MOMENTS REMEMBERED..... I love the scalloped paper, fancy journal tag (used as a frame) and the chipboard/I adore you from Creative Imaginations-Narratives/Karen Russel..... Making Memories striped diecut artisan paper and old fashion lace were the perfect addition....... The cute love card is from Cosmo Cricket........ Some of the other things like the couple kissing are from Scrap Of Time at scrapoftime.typepad.com........... Heather at All Moments Remembered did a fabolus job putting this kit together.........I have more ideas on what to do with this kit and will post each item I create... I can't wait for the March kit to come out.......................So, if you want the kits, go sign up for the subscription because they sell out quick.....Or you can wait until its revealed and take the chance that they don't sell out before you get one. Alot waited and lost out..... They were very upset to not get this great kit..... The full kit is farther down on my blog, along with all the manufacturers names that are in the kit... You also might find a clue or two of the March kit..
No comments:
Post a Comment