Saturday, February 16, 2008

Vegas or bust


Here we are in Vegas for Valentine's Day..... Thought we'd go before DH had his surgery.........It was SOOOO windy when we got there.......Checked in and went back out to get our luggage.........We had to go through a huge open tunnel that had a wall running down the center.........We could lean into the wind and not fall on our face...... I followed DH through the right side, he made it through laughing all the way but the wind stopped me halfway with an extra gust so I forcefully made my way around the wall to the left side and managed to make it through.... We were laughing soooo hard.........We mostly stayed at our hotel... Ventured to Bally's Tequilla Bar for their famous INFUSED w/patron silver and some nacho's. We just needed to get away and spend some time together........And a very nice time it was to spend with my DH..... What is it about the bright lights in Vegas that just get you all excited??? This was the first time I've use my timer on my camera...........I think I'll be using it more often.......

No comments: