I am leaving tomorrow to spend Valentine's Day with my Hubby..... I should be back around the 15th.......When I get back, I will do the random drawing for the stamp and flower box of goodies.........
In the meantime, check out the clues at All Moments Remembered (in my sidebar) in regards to the March kit...........Maybe you can figure out whats in the kit......I couldn't figure out the last one.........And Cosmo Crickets warehouse guy was kidnapped my All Moments Remembered and is being held for randsom.............Stacey, Heather & Anne Marie are bribing, I mean talking to him about staying with AMR........They've offered him a nice office with his own brewery..............
Hope everyone has a great week......................Be creative, scrap about someone in your life............
5 comments:
Wow, Patti, is that YOU on the blog header? I had no idea!! :)
We'll miss you ... see you on Friday!
Have a great time, see you friday!!! Can't wait to hear more about your espionage!!
Enjoy your time with your sweetie.
Still trying to figure out the clues.
Oops, forgot to tell you
I love the blog header!!! It's smokin!
Thats on my sons bike.... His girlfriends brother painted it for him....That Kat from Ink but she now has her own program,,.,
Patti
Post a Comment