Sunday, February 3, 2008


SUPER BOWL SUNDAY CROP TODAY AT ALL MOMENTS REMEMBERED!!!!  6:17 p.m.(E) Join in the fun while cheering on your favorite team...........


Here's the other LO from Friday's crop at All Moments Remembered.. Its fairly simple...I rushed to get it done and couldn't post it because I was having signal issues with my computer.  This was JINGLE'S challenge.  (something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue).  DGS love to drive us places... He calls this Poppy's stinky car...Poppy used this car as his work car... It always spelled like his clothes.  Since Poppy's been off work for a work injury, he let his DGS drive the car around town... He's taken us to the movies, out to eat, to the store, brought us fast food and showed us his driving skills...And he does a mean motor sound....Kids are just tooooo cute...

Not much going on here today....Superbowl, crop, lots and lots of wind.  I'm not going out to get blown around today, thats for sure.....Hope everyone has a great superbowl sunday................

No comments: