Saturday, February 9, 2008

Here's a digi LO of the kit from ALL MOMENTS REMEMBERED
Just playing with some stuff I have and decided to showcase the Feb. kit I just got.....

Stacey, owner of All Moments Remembered, is off to CHA in California......GO STACEY, GO STACEY, GO STACEY..........
Get some good stuff for your great and loyal customers to buy....TEEE HEEE......
Haven't used the kit for a LO yet, its too pretty... I like sitting at my scrap table and playing with different ideas, moving the embellies around and changing my mind......  Besides, I'm working on a LO of my DD's kitty, Tinker Bell..... She's a blue point siamese and is around 15 yrs. old in our years.....  When I finish,  I'll post it her and the AMR gallery...Hope everyone is having a awesome weekend...... We've been outside off and on enjoying the beautiful weather... The DGK's are having a ball playing outside........


1 comment:

Trishamaus2005 said...

That LO is just too cute :) I am so bummed that I missed out on that awesome Kit! Can't wait to see what you come up with :) Have a wonderul week :)