
This is the kit that we've been waiting for at "All Moments Remembered"! It's awesome and look at the DT's layouts.....WOW! Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! I can't wait for my kit to get here so
I can see everything up close. Stacey (Owner), Heather (DT Coordinator), Linda and Tracey(DT Team) have pulled off the best kept secret this year... And Anne Marie's (MB Hostess) story of her parents is beautiful.... You can read all about it at ALL MOMENTS REMEMBERED(AMR), just click the pretty banner in my side bar....So, was the torture and teasing this during January worth the debut of the first kit...... I give that a big, "YES". I'm soooo glad I ordered the 6-month subscription for the kits at AMR. They have a 3-month subscription too but I wanted to make sure I got them before they were all sold out. The subscriptions can also be bought with the add-on kit, which is well worth the price, going by what the kit looked like this month....So pop on over to AMR and check out this months kit, sorry to say its SOLD OUT. But you can get in on the next kits in the store..........
KIT CONTENTS:
Patterned paper
1 sheet each, scalloped square Making Memories\
Creative Imaginations DS Black Leaf/Samantha Walker Day
My Mind's Eye/ADORE
Flirt/Reminisce
Making Memories/Love Story-diecut artisian
2 sheets each, Making Memories Love Story/scalloped circle
Narratives Antique Cream Collection paper/cream linen scalloped
Narratives Antique Cream Collection black polka dot scalloped
Making Memories Love Story Post Card paper
1 each............. Making Memories Love Story Rub-ons
Narratives Antique Cream Collection Chipboard
pkg. black Shimmer letters by Making Memories
Heidi Swapp heart shaped bling
Jenni Bowlin Adore bingo card
pkg. vintage goodies by Scraps Of Time (contents will vary)
Cardstock.......2 white Bazzill
2 crimson Bazzill
2 canvas Bazzill
ADD ON/FIRST KISS
Making Memories Love Story Pebbles Clips
Creative Imaginations Tags by Christine Adolph
1 sheet each....Alphas, Narratives Antique Cream Collection
Word Fetti, Making Memories Love Story
Journaling labels-Narratives Antique Cream Collection
Alphas, Making Memories Love Story
1 Chipboard heart shaped mini book, Creative Imaginations bare elements
EMBELLIE BAG CONTENTS:
tickets from Jenni Bowlin
clock-Etsy
calenders-Etsy Elle's Studio
Boy/Girl tag
1 bottle Stickles-black (Ranger Industries)
Patterned Paper
1 sheet Flirt by Reminisce
1 sheet My Mind's Eye Amore striped paper Adore
1 sheet Narratives by Karen Russell, cream lined journal paper
1 sheet Making Memories scalloped square
Cardstock
2 sheet white Bazzill
2 sheet canvas Bazzill
2 sheet crimson Bazzill
1 comment:
I didn't get the kit but it looks awesome...Has me speechless...Maybe next time...Just love this music...I love the snowboard LO...Thanks for the offer of a RAK
June
Post a Comment