Thursday, January 24, 2008

STAMP RAK

~~~~THE WINNER IS:  IAMDERBY....Please email me you addy....DH drew your name

And because I missed my own deadline time we have ANOTHER WINNER........Junebug868 please email me your addy...DD drew your name

This is the first time I've done this, you can see my email, right?
I will do another stamp RAK on Friday the 1st and draw the name on Monday the 4th........5P.M


Here's the two stamps...My stamp angel, Melissa sends me stamps, since I have been involved in the stamp frenzy....And I can't find them out here....Just leave a comment and Monday I'll have DGS or DH pick a random slip of paper and post on my blog the winner....Good luck...

I'll have a random drawing on Monday like I said, around 5pm...So, posting winner right after..............................................

Today (Monday, January 28, 2008) until 5 p.m., thats all the time thats left for comments to be counted for these stamps.  So, if you want your name added to the bowl so my DH or DGS can randomly choose a winner, hurry up... Cause time slips by sooooo fast... 

Sorry about the time...Something came up and I missed the time...I'll go get the name drawn from DH right now... Be right back....

17 comments:

Rachel said...

Ooohhh ohhh me!! I have even heard about these!! I NEED THESE! I WANT THESE!

Rachel said...

Oops I meant to say I haven't heard about these. What a goof I am! Guess it is bed time. LOL

Anonymous said...

How nice of you...OBTW...I did some goofy stuff on my blog...lol...not sure how, but I did...Those stamps are soooooo cute...
June

Samantha said...

I can't find these little buggers either! I think I need a stamp pal, too ;) Thanks for offering such a fun RAK!!

Anonymous said...

They look so yummy!! Thanks for the chance to win.

Jingle said...

Patti, these are such cute sets! You are so kind to be giving them to me...oh, I mean giving them "away!" LOL!

Anonymous said...

Patti, how nice of you to do such an awesome RAK! Those stamps are soooooo cute, I am not too involved in the stamps, but that doessn't mean that I won't be :D

Debbie Sherman said...

Pick me !!! I haven't seen these yet in out Michaels. I promise I'll work them hard!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for offering such cute stamps. I have not been able to find these either. Where are people buying these?

Brooke said...

OH those are so so cute. how sweet of you to do a rak

Brooke (babbling)

Anonymous said...

Those are too cute! Hope one of them pick me :)

Love your blog too!

Heather

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable. Thanks so much for doing this. I love the song on the blog too! :)

Sara CKMB-strinko

IamDerby said...

I cant find these either, and I want them!

Kelli said...

Cute stamps...I guess I'll comment so we can spice up the competition a bit...lol

jan farnworth said...

Those look neat would be wonderful to use on cards. I am a march baby so anything st. patrick like makes me smile. Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

I found your blog through your comment left on Noel Joy's blog. Looking forward to visiting here often! I'm already inspired. =)

Julie in Texas

Anne Marie said...

Oh yeah! I'll add my name to the bowl! I don't have any St. Paddy's day stamps.