Thursday, January 17, 2008

Not much going on today.... Have to get my LOAD LO for today done and uploaded...Supposed to go with DH to get his lic. renewed at DMV....Oh, I did alter a Baskin Robbins ice cream container....Its soooo cute now... Holds all the new eyelets that came with my new Big Bite/crop-o-dial......I'll try to upload it but my camera has gone wacky... When I connect to my puter, it says I removed the device incorrectly and a grey creeps over the screen and it tells me to shut down... If I don't do as it says, I can't use the puter... So, for all of yesterday, I haven't been able to import any pics.....BOOO HOOO!     Hope everyone is have a good day.

Don't forget, there's a scrap chat on ALL MOMENTS REMEMBERED.... The banner on the right, if you roll over it, and click (a hand pops up on mine) it will take you to a page that will take you to the message board, store and Stacey's blog....  Come join us, lots of nice people to chat with, encouragement, challenges and ideas for creating your layouts....  Hope to see you there....

2 comments:

Linda said...

can't wait to see that altered container...that is a really cute idea.

Jenn said...

I hope you can get your camera to work! See you at the chat!