Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Who else is as excited as I am about all the layouts their getting done with the LOAD contest at Big Picture Scrapbooking???  Now, I don't stick with just one theme or have a mini album I'm doing... I just like to scrap whatever pic's I decide on for the day.....  I may get only 1 LO done or several.....And my style jumps from simple to that looks pretty good....LOL     I especially like doing the heritage right now.... Love learning about my family.  Hopefully, my children's children will too...  Now, here's a question I ask myself alot.... Are you doing a good enough job with your scrapping?  Do you journal enough?  Will your pages tell the whole story?     I think I'm doing a good job.. Sometime the journaling gets tuff for me and sometimes the pic tells the whole story...  I figure, no one else is putting our pics into any form of a story or album....  Their not just sitting in a box and they can be looked at whenever anyone wants to...  Who was it that said they put all their mini albums in a basket for guests to browse through?  Cause I think thats such a great idea....  How about you?  Where or how do you store your albums and creations?  Are they easily accessible?  How about having a walk down memory lane night....  Get your albums out at least once a month and  see what memories surface.  It might surprise you how much you can forget when not refreshing your memory with you albums...........Remember, take lots of pictures....Carry a journal with you at all times to write down what you might forget........Scrap your familes life.....That includes your animals... Cause their always part of your family..... 

No comments: