Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I'm so excited about AllMomentsRemember's kit... No one will tell us what's in it and they say we have to wait for the sneak peek..WAAAAAAA!  I wanna see it now....Don't tell anyone I said that.....     Don't forget they have chat hour December 10th, Sneak peek of kit last week of December and AMR's next crop is February 1st..... ....So, I just finished the January challenge/PHOTO PLAY, they have up on the scrapbook chit, chat side of the board...When my stickles dries, I'll post on AMR's board and here on my blog...  I'm not too crazy about it but it will do... I'm in no way perfect so when I do a LO thats not, I still place it in my albums...  I have more not perfect LO's but when I do a good one, I know it and I feel proud that I was able to create it.... I'm still working on the January Scrapbook Challenge by Jingle......Oh, and Load challenge.....Whew, theirs alot of challenges out there....  Keeps a scrapper busy......Tah Tah

3 comments:

Candace said...

WOW you've been busy updating your blog! It looks great! Thanks for the blog love on mine! :) MANNNN I wished I didnt have to work so I would have time to do those challenges! I just dont have the time to do them. WAAAAAAAAAAA :(

I wished they would let us see the kits too! It's not fair! LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I never do those challenges. Good for you though, I wish I was disciplined enough. I guess I just like to do my own thing in my own time.

Dettao said...

Love all the layouts. I am honored that you have me listed on your blog roll! Thanks.